Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:35 AM   #73
VelvetElvis
Groupie
VelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Asus Memo Pad HD7, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
I still don't believe battery issues are caused by a data file. I have read no plausible explanations as to how this is possible.

I also still believe you need to have the device power off, not just sleep, to get the long battery life we expect from an e-ink device.
I have a Sony PRS-T1. I read 1 - 1 1/2 hours a day, roughly, and I can easily go 3 weeks to a month between charges, and I don't wait until the battery is fully depleted. My GF's Touch, which, which she's now using pending tests on this replacement Glo, can't go any more than about a week and a half (reading 2 - 2 1/2 hours a day.)
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote