View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:12 AM   #11
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
I'm going to throw this out there:

I have thousands of Old Time Radio (OTR) programs. Most are either 1/2 hour or one hour. They predate television, of course, and they also reflect an earlier more innocent period in the U.S. For me, they are wonderful entertainment.

So, why not try one or two, to move you away from the idea of reading, and to move you toward listening.

Then (and if you enjoy these), you can perhaps use them not only as entertainment, but something that may help you to refresh your 'reading batteries'.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote