View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:50 AM   #424
Lynx-lynx
Kiki what a gal!
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo
[QUOTE=DigitalWarS;2397619]
Quote:
Originally Posted by llcj View Post

No, it doesn't work. If I press X word selection still remains active and if I try to turn the page it'll only result in selecting more words, no way of getting out from dictionary if not by going into search and then hit X!?
Is this book a kepub, or a side loaded Epub?

I only have side loaded epubs on my Glo, and when I select a word, the Dictionary dialogue box shows, and in the bottom right hand side there is an 'x'.

I press that 'x' whilst the dictionary dialogue box is still on the screen.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote