View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:07 PM   #9
Corran006
Connoisseur
Corran006 is a jewel in the roughCorran006 is a jewel in the roughCorran006 is a jewel in the roughCorran006 is a jewel in the roughCorran006 is a jewel in the roughCorran006 is a jewel in the roughCorran006 is a jewel in the roughCorran006 is a jewel in the roughCorran006 is a jewel in the roughCorran006 is a jewel in the roughCorran006 is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kindle 3
I have been reading people played the Kindle PW lotto at least four times to get a good unit I am not sure I am willing to do that. But I will think about it.

Hype I was super excited too until I came on here and saw post after post of people commenting how the lighting was not good and had blotchy color.

l_macd, I see you saw some in the store but that makes me question how honest these units are from what is really being bought. For example most of the reviews I am sure were given great units with little or zero problems but then they send out units for sale that seems less then good.

Blossom, can you tell me if you had any issues with your screen? Is it perfect or some Minor things you are willing to ignore? The same question for HarryT

I already have a kindle keyboard so I may just wait for the next generation and hope the problem is solved but I Don't know, I may try and risk it and have to deal with all the returns if I am not happy.

Last edited by Corran006; 01-25-2013 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Adding more content.
Corran006 is offline   Reply With Quote