View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:49 PM   #52
grumbles
Groupie
grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-650, prs-505, prs-350, Pandigital Novel (Black),ASUS Transformer
This is really good news. Over the last few years I have been looking for (and finding) some of MacDonald's other books. The McGee books may be the most popular but I don't think that they are anywhere near his best books. I now have about half of his other books. I'd be more than happy to buy the other half but not at $12. I wouldn't pay much more than $6. Better yet, I'll wait for them to appear at the library.
grumbles is offline   Reply With Quote