View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #35
NickyWithNook
Fanatic
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GlowLight, Kindle PW2, iPad 3, Nook Tablet & Color, Rooted STR
I got the iPad and was using it for e-books when I got the Nook STR as a gift. I loved it and got one child a Nook Tablet. Later I kept being given Amazon gift cards for gifts and kept seeing free books for Amazon, and then a great deal came up for a Kindle 4S, so I got that. Though my husband often uses it really. And then my other child got a Nook Color for a gift. So that's all of our readers. I usually use the Nook, but I also like the Kindle. Both are very good readers.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote