View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:15 PM   #78
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook HD+; Kindle for Android on HTC One SV
The world is trying to get rid of Flash and so is Android. So, good luck with that.

One thing to be aware of with a rooted Nook. I had registered my Nook to my home email account. When I installed Google Play, I had to enter my account info. So, I used my GMail account info from my phone. I assumed if I made a purchase in the Google Play store it would use the credentials I had to enter to start Google Play. Nope! It created a new Google account using my home email. The game I bought, I can't install on my phone now because it's a different account. And I can't move it to my GMail account either.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote