Thread: Silliness friday's second question
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 09:01 PM   #1
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
friday's second question

it's still friday, because it was friday when i got up and i have not gone to bed yet, and that's how days are defined on my calendar, so here's another question for this friday.

i'm quoting it over from the tor thread because i really don't feel it will be given proper consideration there but i really feel this is one of the vital questions of our time. so here it is :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Rock Badgers. Inherently evil? Can they co-exist with llamas? Are they just surly, diminutive, angry pandas? Do they piss you off as much as TOR's e-book promotion?
please discuss.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote