This kind of slump happens to all avid readers now & then. My cures, in no implied order:
1. Watch lots of trashy TV (re-runs) if available - until you're so sick of empty entertainment, books look good again.
2. Read an old favorite that you almost know by heart - I usually turn to Sherlock Holmes, All Creatures Great & Small, or H2G2.
3. Try reading something totally new to you - a new genre or author.
4. Annoy your cats/dogs/spouse(fill in appropriate critter) until they suggest you go read a book.
5. Treat yourself to a book that you've been wanting for a long time - but putting off b/c of price, size of TBR list, etc.
Hope these help!