View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
RobertLCollins
Zealot
RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertLCollins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
A New Gwen Conner fantasy/mystery short story

Hello,

I have a new Gwen Conner short story for you. This is the first of a new batch of stories. There will be at least one more short story in ebook form, then I'll put out a collection with these and the rest of the stories. Here's the new tale -

The Plum Grove Robbery Case: Gwen Conner is back in this new story. She’s asked by the younger sister of a man accused of train robbery to help her brother. The sister insists her brother would never rob a train. Gwen learns that the take from the robbery was small, and passengers on the train weren’t questioned by police. What will be revealed when Gwen untangles the loose threads of this mystery?

Here's where you can find it:

Amazon
Smashwords
B&N
Kobo

I'll post here when the next story goes up, and when the collection is available. Thanks for taking a look!
RobertLCollins is offline   Reply With Quote