View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:01 PM   #293
Ti-Ron
Connoisseur
Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
What would 1GB data cost? $60/mo.

I'm currently paying about $20/month for the phone, $30 /mo for 200MB data (I'll use most of it), unlimited text and 150 minutes talk.

I do put books on the phone, but far prefer to read on my Kobo.
I prefer to read on my Kobo too. I use my data plan when I'm on business trip. I go back and forth between two big cities (Mtl-Qc) almost everyweek via bus. I read, sleep and listen to music, but I have to admit, it's fun to navigate between different forums (MR and many guitars gear related forum) and facebook during the trip!
Ti-Ron is offline   Reply With Quote