View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:15 AM   #11539
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, NookSTR, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
<snip>

We're waiting here for the winter storm to arrive. Prediction models have now converged: Snow flurries beginning around noon, changing over to sleet/freezing rain around 4 pm, then over to rain/freezing rain at 6 pm. I think I'll be leaving work early today. We're right on the line between the snow/sleet belt and the sleet/freezing rain belt.
The law school opted to close at noon today and we're already getting sleet and freezing rain down here in Charlotte. Looks like you'll have much more of an adventure than I will though. Stay warm and enjoy a good book!
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote