View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:50 AM   #77
catsknit
Zealot
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Sony PRS650, Nook HD
Yeah, it seemed like CM 10.1 was really doing a number on the battery life, even when i left the wifi turned off. I think it must have been frequently rebooting itself and getting stuck in the endless loop, drawing a lot of power. I'm definitely holding off awhile before trying that again.
so far I'm happy enough with the rooted HD, since I can use Playstore and Amazon apps. If hadn't been able to do this, I would have probably returned the Nook and gotten a different tablet, since the Nook app store is so pitifully empty.

I did run into a problem last night but it probably has more to do with my using Firefox's mobile browser for android than the Nook itself. I was trying to watch a video from pbs and it wouldn't play. I really dislike Nook's native browser (is it Chrome?) so I was hoping to use FF, but maybe just for this.
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote