View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:24 AM   #23269
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Pu-Erh Toucha from Tea Gschwendner in my cup.

And a big Wooohooo Lucas had a better night, not perfect, but better. He slept well but still managed to have a big enough poop at 3 AM that his crib sheet was wet (not the big D just a blow out due to quantity) so he slept the rest of the night on me because I was too tired and lazy to go to the laundry room and get the clean crib sheet from the dryer. He fell right asleep and stayed asleep through my getting up and laying him next to the Hubby and then putting him in his crib. Little guy is getting better. Hopefully he has a better day at Day Care, he was not his normal self yesterday.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote