View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 07:07 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1, KTSO, KFHD7, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by txcheart View Post
Are Kindles easy to use with macs? I forgot to mention that I am a macbook pro user (and love it), and my husband as well, so I don't have normal access to a PC.

I read one review that said Kindles were bulky - but I really have no frame of reference. Is it bulkier than a hardcover book?

The Kindle will be recognized by your Mac as an external drive (same with a PC).

On "bulkiness", here's a visual for you. It's 7.5" x 5.3" x 0.7" and weight 10.3 oz. If you check out the Buy a Kindle page, you'll see lots of video, still photos and additional information about the Kindle.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle and books.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	15481  
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote