View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:57 AM   #2
filmo
Guru
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
I had similar problem with a defective SD card reader burning out my desk top computer front USB ports. There is fuse on mother board that burned out to prevent further problems and I never plugged it into other USB ports which still works. I never tried to replace the fuse that is part of mother board with a black spot at fuse location. Don't know if possible to replace this fuse to regain lost USB port function.

Non replaceable USB cable was part of the card reader so it could have been a cable problem.

Last edited by filmo; 01-25-2013 at 07:04 AM.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote