View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:53 AM   #19
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1, T3T2 . Finally the Dark Side, aK-Paperwhite
At the stage you are at - and yes, it was your fault, I'm afraid - if you don't "shout", they definitely won't hear you, and if you don't make a nuisance of yourself, they won't get fed-up with you, and see you right, just to get rid of you ....

Always kick up a fuss if you want to be taken notice of, especially if you feel you really are in the right.
Depends on how much you enjoy standing up for your rights - although, I have to say, in this case, the consumer's ground you stand on is, well, decidedly swampy !

[ But mentions of "ninety days etc..." being generous, makes me realise how fortunate we are in the UK , with our Sale of Goods Act, which gives us a goodly raft of consumer protection. We seem to have taken Ralph Nader a bit more to heart .... ]
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote