View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:07 AM   #20
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 4S
I agree that the app store is very bad, and got even worse with the new version. I use AppZapp Pro, have tried a couple of other apps but I didn't like them.

I agree it's very frustrating not to be able to read reviews from other countries. Sometimes there are no or only a few reviews on the French app store because the app is new or not very well-known. For a while I had set up appzap to connect to the US app store so that I could at least see the ratings, but that messed up my connection to the app store (at one point I couldn't see any of my apps any more), so I had to give it up.

I certainly wouldn't want to receive notifications every time a new app is posted, but appzap has daily recaps for that, and I set an alarm for some apps I'd like to try, if the price drops I get an e-mail. Plus I look at the daily promotion list and sometimes "buy" free apps just to try them.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote