View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 04:02 AM   #83
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dassie View Post
This thread seems to have gone awry from the original point.

The original point is not that there should be less negativity, but that there should be less negativy in the wrong threads. (== off-topic and damaging to rest of discussion)

For example there was a topic about how Kobo would maybe start their own forums, that quickly descended in a rant-fest about kobo's bugs.

This kind of ranting is bad for the discussion and will ultimately drive people away from this forum. And that is a shame because there are lots of people here creating great tools and extras for the Touch/Glow or just helping other people with their problems, and they will leave for a different forum or just stop all together. You want to give Kobo a piece of your mind, not these users.

TL;DR Do you have something to complain/vent about? Thats ok, but do it in your own topic, and dont spam other topics with off-topic rants.
THIS!!!!!

(And I don't care if five exclamation marks means I have an insane mind or wear my underpants on my head!*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
Just so that I'm not accused of picking favourites:

Fact:
I have never had problems with touch. Maybe you have a defective unit.
Opinion: Kobo is the best reader ever because it comes in pink.
Hahahhahaa!

*Terry Pratchett
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote