View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 04:01 AM   #106
Doitsu
Wizard
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Is there a way to re-assign the code2000.ttf fallback font on a K3.4? I really hate the Arabic glyphs and installing the full-blown hack would be overkill if I just wanted to change one font.

I tried copying an alternative fallback font to the fonts folder and named it alt-I18N.ttf, but the K3 didn't use it. (Other alternative fonts copied there worked just fine.)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote