View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #305
freewheeling
Zealot
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
I just jail... which begs a question. Is the past tense of jailbreak jailbreaked or jailbroke, and is the adjective form jailbroken?

Anyway, I just jailbroke my PW which had the 5.3.1 firmware. Will this give me the ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound or, at worst, use a hyphenation algorithm and/or ragged right justification? That's the primary duhful with my PW at this point. It would also be cool to have a decent collection/sub-collection/sub-sub-collection navigation structure, but that's asking a bit much--almost like leaping tall buildings.
freewheeling is offline   Reply With Quote