View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #24
PeterT
Taking a break; Fed up
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Peter, many thanks - so presumably if I can convert it to epub I should be fine? It is interesting, as I was reading the same book on another device, and thought it was an epub, as there I had the book percentage - but perhaps it was that reader which could not manage the database like the kobo does...
There is no tool for conversion. However if from your PC you ho to the Kobo books website, you should be able to download an ePub version of each book you have bought. There should be a large blue button besides each book that will download an ACSMfile, which in turn when opened via ADE will download an ePub.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote