View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #6
freewheeling
Zealot
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
No hyphenation or ragged-right justification??

I just discovered that the PapeWhite doesn't have a hyphenation algorithm and not only defaults to full justification, but has no ragged right option! Now that, in a modern eReader, is simply inexcusable.

Can any of this be changed via jailbreak and hacks? I wasn't anticipating jailbreaking this device, but it looks like there's no other way to make it a decent eReader (assuming there is a hack to fix this).
freewheeling is offline   Reply With Quote