View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
'My Library' on Kobo website question

I'm trying to understand something about the My Library page on the Kobo website, hopefully someone with more Kobo experience will know something I don't.

When I go to My Library and am looking at the I'm Reading section it shows I have 355 books, but when I go to the Purchased section it shows 256 books. Why the huge difference? I suppose the Purchased section wouldn't show things like user manuals and there's one in the I'm Reading section for the Vox I had briefly, but there's a 99 item difference, which just isn't making sense to me.

Other questions. Is there a way to show more than 15 books at a time that I'm not seeing? Is there a way to search your library?

TIA
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote