View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by _savage View Post
Actually I do not plan on selling this at all, it's just for myself. And sooner or later EPUB3 will settle in at which point more support will be available anyway; today, iBook seems to have some support of EPUB3 and that is good enough for now.

Now, how can I float the audio player across pages? ;-)
The odds are later. Much much later. There not even a hint of an ePub 3 renderer being written for an eInk Reader. The problem is that the multimedia stuff put into ePub 3 is what is going to hold it back for a very long time.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote