View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #12
VelvetElvis
Groupie
VelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Asus Memo Pad HD7, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Thanks everyone!! I'll be making me a nice spreadsheet. But even without it I can see my battery definitely isn't doing what it should :S

Oh, and, I just looked at my Glo to see how much it had dropped during the night. 12 hours ago it was at 40%... Now it's the black screen telling me to charge no way to know how long ago it ran out of juice. So, that gives me 6 days in sleep mode, no wifi, no nothing.

Now I have to choose between contacting the Dutch mail order company I bought it from or go directly to Kobo...
Sounds very similar to my problem (also posted to your other thread). I would suggest an email to Kobo support, outlining your findings. They sent me a new replacement, which is what I was hoping for, given the original one was bad from the get-go.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote