View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 08:39 PM   #33
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Touch
Regarding goodreads, I don't use it as a social networking site (meaning discuss books with other people etc there) but I do use it to find books, series of books, sometimes reviews etc.
It would be convenient to have a shopping link next to the book as a link or something, which it DOES have already anyway, but as the original question asked, my "dream ebook store" ought to have it as well.

But it's not a big deal, I'm quite capable of tracking a book down on the various online ebook shops myself.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote