View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #23244
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
What would you do if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me.
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,
And I'll try not to sing out of key.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm,I get high with a little help from my friends,
Mmm, I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xJWxPE8G2c )

Joe Cocker at Woodstock... They made history together.

Good morning, everyone! The 4th Thursday in a month that has five. There is something very important in that, but I'm not sure what it is... I just 'feel' it. But it's starting off with a great big mug (see attachment below. Although the mug says 'November,' my birthday is in December. The shop only carried November mugs. I'm not fussy. ) of Taylors of Harrogate's "Yorkshire" tea, which is the perfect way to start the day. It's strong enough to remove paint from a battleship. It is definitely 'wake up' stuff! Add to it some rice, Kalamata olives and miso soup, and I'll be ready for the 10k walk we have planned for this morning. I need to be back before noon to meet with my Senior Citizen's conversation group, but that shouldn't be a problem if we walk fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Might prove a lucrative merchadising line here on MR .

Actually, I prefer the term 'gadfly' to 'Royal Pain,' but there are those who probably disagree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I have an Asian market nearby and I buy loose black or oolong tea. Right now I'm almost done with a small cannister of Golden Dragon brand oolong tea.
Just as an experiment, try letting the water cool for about 7-8 minutes before you brew the oolong. (Boiling for the black tea is OK) You may (or may not) prefer the flavor with the lightly cooler water.

One more mug of tea, then it's off to see the Wizard!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mug1.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	99954  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote