View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
What's your Glo's battery life like?

What are your experiences with battery life of your Glo? I'm specifically interested in how long it takes for the battery to go from 100% to 0% (using sleep mode and reading, no wifi).

I'm suspecting my Glo's battery is bad, but before I go through the whole charade of exchanging it and maybe missing my Glo for a while, I want to be absolutely certain.

My current estimate is 8 days of use in mostly sleep mode, about an hour's reading a day, half of the time with the light on (lowest setting).

Thanks in advance for sharing your numbers

Edit: see post 18 for the Geoff-test

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 01-25-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote