View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 01:01 PM   #240
freewheeling
Zealot
freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.freewheeling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Lenovo IdeaPad, Kindle PaperWhite
I got a Fintie black folio case from Amazon for $9.99. Received it yesterday. It has the magnetic closure and the same sort of windowed system that's used on my Poetic case for my IdeaTab Android device. It looks to be real leather although probably junk quality (cheap tanning, etc..). But it's silly to spend a lot of money on a Kindle case that will be used, at most, for 2 or 3 years. If they made the devices to a standard so that you could use the same case for the next generation it would make sense to buy quality, but if it's just going in the trash after a couple of years why bother?
freewheeling is offline   Reply With Quote