What I would like ...
* High DPI
* Larger screen size (maybe 8 inch). I would have to try some different sizes
* Touch screen
* page turn buttons
* Good reading software that allows you a lot of customization (Font, size, line spacing, margins, paragraph indents, paragraph spacing, ...). If I can run something thru Calibre to alter its appearance, I should be able to do it on the reader
* Software with options: show book title while reading, show page numbers, ...
* front lighting
* good navigation within a book
* EPub, txt, and rtf support
In general, I want something that is maximized for fiction reading. Since this is a high-end device, I want everything on it to be high-end (processor, screen quality, light quality, software, ...)
Although Android would be nice, if I have to download several reading apps to get a desirable reading experience, it is a fail.