View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:25 PM   #27668
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
It was a beautiful hymn indeed. All my favourite hymns are in Norwegian, so I cannot quote my favourites here, but if you like hymns, you should listen to Miklos Rosza's version of Our Father. It was composed to the film King of Kings, but Rosza's music is so extraordinary wonderful that it also stands on its own, without the context of the film.

Nowadays, kids don't learn hymns at school, and in Norway we don't even have a religion of the state any more, so things certainly are changing.

But one thing is not changing: I win. Amen
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote