View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:06 AM   #149
ereadingdotcom
Enthusiast
ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Wow, what a great question! I think it was A TALE OF TWO CITIES and I read it on a Palm Pilot around 2000? I started reading even more, though, when I got one of the first compact smartphones, the Kyocera 6035. That thing was amazing for the time and I used it constantly. My first purchases were from Fictionwise, as I recall.
ereadingdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote