View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:48 PM   #30
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Just an off topic followup, since I changed my timeserver from microsoft to nist my time seems to stay correct. Imagine that!
Awesome! My guess is your ISP the route is uses to reach the server may be overcrowded or have issues. You could try pinging the server and see what results you get but happy to hear your clock is finally staying on the right time.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote