While trying to do convertion from a pdf, i did came accross lot's of the listed elements.
Aditionnal searches make me realize that a portion of the heartbeat of that translation rely on pdftohtml release 0.36 from 24 june 2003. This was relying on an pretty old version of some of the underlying xpdf lib.
While further searching i found someone published a modified version of source claiming to fix the paragraph issue
Still this sounds to rely on an poppler 0.8 version while now they seams to be at 0.22 .
Did anyone had a chance to look at those, are there any plan to repackage and build this pdftohtml with main latest library to have the benefits of their evolution, the one claimed for line break and paragraph but likely others. ..