View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:56 PM   #6
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Odyssey HD BRICKED, Kobo Glo RETURNED. is it all crap???
"editing" is the wrong choice of word indeed. I just want to clean up my library, a lot of the books available (for instance on [pirate site deleted - MODERATOR) are inferior conversions to begin with anyway.
I did about 600 books in total over the last months, before I discovered the flightcrew function (I thought it was on "auto-control" or something and that everything was OK as long as the check "V" was lit green). The ones I checked (almost all of them) do work fine with the Calibre epub reader, on my android device (FBreader) and on my Bookeen Odyssey HD. Even though I have errors in every book.
To give all the errors would be impossible. Fixing them all also. They mostly just refer to pages, fonts,... that don't exist any more.
So basically, I need to learn how to programme Stylesheets...

Edit (a real one :-) ): In my defence: I just did a random Flightcrew check on my "original" epub files, before I started "chopping them up", and most of them already have many, many errors. I just checked 15 books, and only 1 book had no errors. The book with the thousands of errors on which I started the topic, came with thousands of errors....

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-12-2014 at 10:31 AM.