Thread: Silliness Let's play Hangman!
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:24 AM   #1468
pdurrant
The Ghost Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Yes! That's the one.

Long ago, in the introduction to one of his books, Isaac Asimov explained that he didn't drink, because he didn't like the taste of alcoholic drinks.

And then someone got him to try a grasshopper. He had two. And then his friends wouldn't let him have grasshoppers again!

I don't like alcoholic drinks either. I have tried a grasshopper, and it was lovely. I've never had two at once.

Over to you for the next puzzle!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote