View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:57 AM   #84
B.K. Wright
Zealot
B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Smile A Harem Boy's Saga - I: Initiation

The contents of this book constitute a work of NONFICTION. It documents the author’s experiences, and is not intended as an expose’. This book contains substantial sexually explicit material and language which may be considered offensive by some readers.

At age thirteen, I was sent to an exclusive boarding school in England. It was there that I was inducted into a clandestine sexual society within the school, following which I was sent to a privately run Middle Eastern school in The United Arab Emirates. For four years, unbeknownst to my family, I was part of a male harem, serving wealthy aristocratic families in various parts of the Emirates. There were many opportunities and pitfalls along this journey; it was not a road for the faint of heart. It was an intriguing game, when played well. This game, played behind closed doors by the rich and the powerful, is as old as time. Many believe it has become extinct, but it will always be there, morphing to accommodate or avoid the standards of the day, sometimes going underground.

I pledged an oath of confidentiality and allegiance to the society known as E.R.O.S., The Enlightened Royal Oracle Society, founded in the early 1800s by Lord Byron, vowing never to reveal this establishment to the public. I tell this story now because I feel the correct moment has arrived to make known this unique and clandestine education.

“A Harem Boy’s Saga – I: Initiation”, a Compelling True Story, is available in the Apple iBookstores, from Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Rainbow ebooks, OmniLit ebooks, Kobo ebooks, and Bookstrand. Also available in print from Amazon. Our website is http://www.beautobeau.com.

Last edited by B.K. Wright; 02-27-2013 at 07:37 AM. Reason: I am trying to delete this post. Thanks.
B.K. Wright is offline   Reply With Quote