View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:16 AM   #268
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Quote:
I dont download anything over 3 G cos it costs!
Well, not invariably. I have a cheap data plan for my ipad for when wifi is not available and quite a lot of data (measured in gigabytes, but it does get slowed down after the first five) as well as unlimited voice on the phone. Anything I get from Amazon via 3g to my kindle I already paid for when I got the kindle. So I might as well use it, if I don't I won't be getting a discount.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote