Thread: MobileRead February 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:32 AM   #16
Hamlet53
History of God
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Love Story, eh? I recall that the film was very popular, a real tearjerker. “Love means never having to say you're are sorry.”

A number of years ago I saw some, but not all, episodes of a serialization of A Town Like Alice. It might be nice to read the complete story. Given the length of the television series I am surprised that the book is listed at only 370 pages.

Then of course there is Lolita available.

Last edited by Hamlet53; 01-22-2013 at 08:18 PM.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote