View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:53 AM   #39
Andy_T
Addict
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
> How would Etaco JetBook Color match up here?

Well, not at all, as I am looking for a black-and-white e-ink reader with high resolution. But thank you for mentioning it, I am aware of that one as well.

Right now, I am heavily leaning towards the M92, mainly for the fact that it offers 2-column-reading, which I find incredibly useful on the iPad Kindle application.

To be honest, it always baffels me why Amazon would give the iPad Kindle application better features than their own Kindle readers.

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote