View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:47 AM   #6
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
Again, I just find it easier to manage and haven't needed or wanted anything that wi-fi offers.

As far as the magazine issue is concerned, that's nothing compared to Amazon. I haven't bought any there but, if I understand their policy correctly, seven months after I buy a magazine, they will delete it. Automatically. For my convenience. Whether I want to re-read them, or not. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote