Thread: Linux
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #4
Gort
Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Works fine with the Kindle Keyboard using Debian Squeeze (Linux distribution that Ubuntu is based on). I just mount it and it recognises it as a removable storage device. Depending on the desktop you're using, it should just pop-up an icon on the desktop when connected and you'll be able to mount or eject from that (I use the console myself for such things, so forgive me if I'm not precise with the desktop way of doing these things).
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote