View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:36 PM   #66
ereadingdotcom
CEO, Ereading.com
ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Elfwreck,

"If the author can't be bothered to let me flip through a few pages before buying, I can find other authors who are more accommodating."

I'm not sure what the minimum percentage is for a preview at Smashwords. Certainly, as an author myself I would want to provide readers with as much of a preview as possible without giving away the store, so to speak.
ereadingdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote