View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 03:06 PM   #64
derangedhermit
Addict
derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.derangedhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
On Kobo under Download Options it will say either EPUB (DRM-Free) or Adobe DRM EPUB (or on rare occasion Adobe DRM PDF).
I'll have to look closely to verify it, but I think B&N does not say. Nor does it say what the format is, nor its source. Yesterday I downloaded some books from B&N Nook store. One, a dictionary, was in .pdb (Palm books format) and two were actually downloaded from archive.org, although you had to notice the download status messages to be able to tell.

I thought both of these were rather low-rent actions of B&N.
derangedhermit is offline   Reply With Quote