View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:09 AM   #10
timdams
timdams can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertimdams can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertimdams can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertimdams can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertimdams can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertimdams can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertimdams can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertimdams can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertimdams can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertimdams can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertimdams can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: HP Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by danellender View Post
Timdams,

Thanks for working on this. As a calibre user, I'm definitely interested in an app for win8. One constant problem I have with these apps is the developers neglect to provide a portrait orientation for their apps. Just curious, is this a difficult option to provide? Even the Windows App store forces me to turn to landscape mode when it opens.
Hi there,
making a Store App have different orientations isn't that difficult to do actually. The main 'drawback' for me , as one who sux in making nice ui's, is that every ui/view needs to be done twice: one for each orientation. (because even if everything in your is defined relative to one another, some manual repositioning will always have to occur).

I'll keep you're very good remark in mind though!
timdams is offline   Reply With Quote