View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 07:55 AM   #4
RAH
Fanatic
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Hey, that's VERY interesting. I just tried it on my Touch (which is at 1.2.0), and it does allow you to look up a different word once you have looked up one that is in the book you are reading. I think this is new with 1.2.0. I mean, people have been complaining about not being able to do this for a long time. There are several threads about it on this forum.

This is kind of a cumbersome way to look up a word that isn't in a book, but it does work. Yes!

Last edited by RAH; 01-21-2013 at 07:58 AM.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote