View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:39 AM   #20
davidfor
Wizard
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Go wade through the internal ToC for an average James Patterson book. It tells you really nothing about how long it might be and it's a large list of around 100 or so chapters.
If that is just a list of 100 chapter numbers, then dropping it is OK to me. But, it also just means a few taps on the screen to me so including it doesn't worry me.

If he has titles for each chapter, I'd be less willing to loose it from the book. I consider looking at that, part of reading the book.

If it was a collection of 100 short stores, I would definitely want to see it there.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote