wrote a post, waited a day for it. still never posted
I discovered that most of my epub have "en" in the opf file
actually I don't use annotation that much, it just slow
I've found that html page (that I copied to the kobo) show arabic correctly (exactly like .kepub.epub), which is very strange because browser don't support arabic
but there are some arabic letters that have some misshaping remind me of my old android phone (froyo, ginger bread), this is why I hope someone make a system patch based on "SheenFigure" source to correct the problem entirely
Last edited by ameer; 01-20-2013 at 05:24 PM.