View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:06 PM   #311
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Yes. I only use my KK for work, so I'll return one I have checked out (should be able to finish one more), send all three to the PW, and transfer on an as-needed-basis from the MYK to the hard drive. Upset that one of the newer titles doesn't allow TTS so no TTS in the car reading for that title!
I would email the publisher on that. No TTS is probably a overlooked featured.

I really wish they would put on book details page how long a title may be checked out for!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote